Buyers Inspection Services
Home Buyers Inspection
Our Buyers Inspection Gives You Much More Than Just Peace Of Mind
Are you planning on buying a new home for your family? But wait, before you even put your name on that contract, you should first run that house through a Home Inspection Checklist just to be sure that you are getting a quality home. After all, it is where you and your family will be living for the years to come.
You actually get to learn about basic systems of the home, how they work, what condition they are in, and what future maintenance is necessary.
The Buyer’s Home Inspection checks for several things when inspecting:
1. Structural Elements: Describing the condition of the structure; cut, cracked or broken framing, sagged beams/roof, construction of walls, roof, foundation, severe rot or insect damage.
2. Safety: Visually inspecting and looking for safety issues with electrical wiring, plumbing, HVAC systems, broken windows, decks, railings, porches, etc.
3. Interior Plumbing: To ensure that there are no leaking plumbing, dripping faucets or running toilets, noticeable water damage, moisture stains around ceilings, walls or windows or evidence/indication of mold.
4. Heating and Cooling System: Visually inspecting the condition of the HVAC, inspecting the filters, the system in operation mode, and looking for signs of deterioration from inadequate maintenance or aged components
5. Basement: Visually inspecting for cracks in the foundation walls and/or bowing, water intrusion, uneven flooring, etc
6. Electrical System: Inspecting the electrical panel, testing outlets, GFCIs, light switches and looking for exposed electrical wires in garages, attics, basements, drop ceilings and crawlspaces and any homeowner additions.
Click to view the Home Inspection Checklist
Our Home Inspection Company also offers:
- 5 Star Home Inspection
- Buyer Inspection Services
- Pre-Sale Inspection Services
- Mold Inspections
- Infrared Thermography Inspection
- Environmental Testing
- Termite Inspection
We Also Serve In These Areas:
Garden City | Hauppauge | Huntington | Kings Park | Levittown | Massapequa | Merrick | Northport | Oyster Bay | Smithtown | Suffolk | Nassau | Queens | Brooklyn | Bronx | Manhattan | Westchester and surrounding areas.
When you or someone you know need the services of a quality home inspection company in NY we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. You can schedule right from our website or call our office at (800) 299-8413. Thank You.
Techcon Inspection Services has been providing Home Buyers Inspection, Pre-Sale Inspection, Mold Inspection, Infrared Thermography, Environmental Testing and Wood Destroying Insect Inspection and Report to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Long Island, Commack, Huntington, Smithtown, Kings Park, Northport, Hauppauge, Massapequa, Merrick, Levittown and the surrounding areas since 1986.